Cold wave continues in Madhya Pradesh
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh continued to reel under severe cold wave conditions with icy winds coming from north India.
Tikamgarh and Guna remained the coldest places in the state yesterday with a minimum temperature of 3 degrees Celsius each recorded there, MeT officials said here today.
Intense cold conditions also prevailed in other parts of the state as the mercury dipped almost everywhere following northerly winds.
State capital Bhopal recorded a minimum temperature of 9 degrees Celsius, one degree below the normal mark.
MeT office has forecast that the temperature might dip further in the next 24 hours.
The minimum temperature in Gwalior was 5.2 degrees C, in Indore 9.6 degrees C and Jabalpur 10.3 degrees C.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Does religion teach gender discrimination?
- Does religion teach gender discrimination? - Part III
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!