Cold wave continues in Madhya Pradesh
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh continued to reel under severe cold wave conditions with icy winds coming from north India.
Tikamgarh and Guna remained the coldest places in the state yesterday with a minimum temperature of 3 degrees Celsius each recorded there, MeT officials said here today.
Intense cold conditions also prevailed in other parts of the state as the mercury dipped almost everywhere following northerly winds.
State capital Bhopal recorded a minimum temperature of 9 degrees Celsius, one degree below the normal mark.
MeT office has forecast that the temperature might dip further in the next 24 hours.
The minimum temperature in Gwalior was 5.2 degrees C, in Indore 9.6 degrees C and Jabalpur 10.3 degrees C.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday