Cold wave continues in Madhya Pradesh
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh continued to reel under severe cold wave conditions with icy winds coming from north India.
Tikamgarh and Guna remained the coldest places in the state yesterday with a minimum temperature of 3 degrees Celsius each recorded there, MeT officials said here today.
Intense cold conditions also prevailed in other parts of the state as the mercury dipped almost everywhere following northerly winds.
State capital Bhopal recorded a minimum temperature of 9 degrees Celsius, one degree below the normal mark.
MeT office has forecast that the temperature might dip further in the next 24 hours.
The minimum temperature in Gwalior was 5.2 degrees C, in Indore 9.6 degrees C and Jabalpur 10.3 degrees C.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends