Cold wave continues in Madhya Pradesh
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh continued to reel under severe cold wave conditions with icy winds coming from north India.
Tikamgarh and Guna remained the coldest places in the state yesterday with a minimum temperature of 3 degrees Celsius each recorded there, MeT officials said here today.
Intense cold conditions also prevailed in other parts of the state as the mercury dipped almost everywhere following northerly winds.
State capital Bhopal recorded a minimum temperature of 9 degrees Celsius, one degree below the normal mark.
MeT office has forecast that the temperature might dip further in the next 24 hours.
The minimum temperature in Gwalior was 5.2 degrees C, in Indore 9.6 degrees C and Jabalpur 10.3 degrees C.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?