Cold wave continues in Madhya Pradesh
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh continued to reel under severe cold wave conditions with icy winds coming from north India.
Tikamgarh and Guna remained the coldest places in the state yesterday with a minimum temperature of 3 degrees Celsius each recorded there, MeT officials said here today.
Intense cold conditions also prevailed in other parts of the state as the mercury dipped almost everywhere following northerly winds.
State capital Bhopal recorded a minimum temperature of 9 degrees Celsius, one degree below the normal mark.
MeT office has forecast that the temperature might dip further in the next 24 hours.
The minimum temperature in Gwalior was 5.2 degrees C, in Indore 9.6 degrees C and Jabalpur 10.3 degrees C.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane