Cold wave continues in MP, mercury plunges
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh continued to shiver under intense cold wave conditions with icy winds coming from north India.
Naogaon and Chhatarpur were the coldest places in the state yesterday with a minimum temperature of 0.8 degree Celsius recorded in both the plaes, Met officials said.
Gwalior, Datia and Rewa recorded a minimum temperature of two degree Celsius while that at Khajuraho was 2.3 degree Celsius.
The mercury in Bhopal dipped to 5.2 degree Celsius, at its lowest in the season and five degrees below the normal.
Pachmarhi, the only hill station in the state, recorded a minimum temperature of 5.6 degree Celsius, Indore recorded 6.4 degree Celsius and Jabalpur 7.2 degree Celsius.
Met forecast says the temperatures might dip further in the next 24 hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out