Comfortable travel to Bhopal, Sadhvi moves HC
Mumbai: Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur, prime
accused in the September 2008 Malegaon blast case, has moved
the Bombay High Court seeking a direction to authorities that
she be taken to Bhopal either by plane or in an
air-conditioned compartment of train.
Sadhvi has to appear before a court in Bhopal for a
hearing in the trial related to murder of RSS activist Sunil
The special Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act
(MCOCA) Court here had last week rejected her plea.
Sadhvi`s lawyer, advocate Ganesh Sovani said she was
ready to bear the expenses of the journey.
"No prejudice or any loss would be caused to any of the
respondents if Sadhvi is allowed to travel by first class or
second class AC in train or by air from Mumbai to Bhopal at
her own expense," her plea states.
The petition is likely to come up for hearing this
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Hyundai Elantra 2016: Enjoy 360 Experience drive with Shah Rukh Khan
- Police Scotland make hijab part of official uniform
- Bastian Schweinsteiger not giving up on Manchester United
- England vs Pakistan, 1st ODI: Pak Innings — As it happened...
- World's largest aircraft, Airlander 10, crashes during 2nd test flight - Watch