Comfortable travel to Bhopal, Sadhvi moves HC
Mumbai: Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur, prime
accused in the September 2008 Malegaon blast case, has moved
the Bombay High Court seeking a direction to authorities that
she be taken to Bhopal either by plane or in an
air-conditioned compartment of train.
Sadhvi has to appear before a court in Bhopal for a
hearing in the trial related to murder of RSS activist Sunil
The special Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act
(MCOCA) Court here had last week rejected her plea.
Sadhvi`s lawyer, advocate Ganesh Sovani said she was
ready to bear the expenses of the journey.
"No prejudice or any loss would be caused to any of the
respondents if Sadhvi is allowed to travel by first class or
second class AC in train or by air from Mumbai to Bhopal at
her own expense," her plea states.
The petition is likely to come up for hearing this
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?