Comfortable travel to Bhopal, Sadhvi moves HC
Mumbai: Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur, prime
accused in the September 2008 Malegaon blast case, has moved
the Bombay High Court seeking a direction to authorities that
she be taken to Bhopal either by plane or in an
air-conditioned compartment of train.
Sadhvi has to appear before a court in Bhopal for a
hearing in the trial related to murder of RSS activist Sunil
The special Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act
(MCOCA) Court here had last week rejected her plea.
Sadhvi`s lawyer, advocate Ganesh Sovani said she was
ready to bear the expenses of the journey.
"No prejudice or any loss would be caused to any of the
respondents if Sadhvi is allowed to travel by first class or
second class AC in train or by air from Mumbai to Bhopal at
her own expense," her plea states.
The petition is likely to come up for hearing this
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Donald Trump says EU formed 'to beat US at making money'
- Muslim woman told to remove hijab for job application in New Zealand
- Kriti Sanon wishes 'Heropanti' director Sabbir Khan a very happy birthday! Pic inside
- Suicide attack in Baghdad kills at least 10 people
- BJP made Dayashankar Singh use foul language against me; SP also involved in conspiracy, alleges Mayawati