Committee to check sexual harassment reconstituted
Jhabua: The committee meant to check
sexual harassment at work places in the district has been
reconstituted as directed by the Madhya Prradesh High Court
following a writ petition in this regard, official sources
said on Friday.
The new committee comprises of Jhabua collector Jaishri
Kiyawat as chairman, assistant commissioner tribal development
Mohini Shrivastava, district women and child development
offier Neelu Bhatt, chief medical and health officer Rajni
Dabar, Government PG College Prof. Geeta Dube and sub
inspector Uma Kushawa as members, they said.
Dube will also act as secretary of the panel, the sources
said, adding guidelines given by the High Court in this regard
has been followed.
All working women can send their complaint to the
committee or to its members for probe, the sources added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- A good beginning: Govt on meet between PM Modi, Sonia over GST Bill