Committee to check sexual harassment reconstituted
Jhabua: The committee meant to check
sexual harassment at work places in the district has been
reconstituted as directed by the Madhya Prradesh High Court
following a writ petition in this regard, official sources
said on Friday.
The new committee comprises of Jhabua collector Jaishri
Kiyawat as chairman, assistant commissioner tribal development
Mohini Shrivastava, district women and child development
offier Neelu Bhatt, chief medical and health officer Rajni
Dabar, Government PG College Prof. Geeta Dube and sub
inspector Uma Kushawa as members, they said.
Dube will also act as secretary of the panel, the sources
said, adding guidelines given by the High Court in this regard
has been followed.
All working women can send their complaint to the
committee or to its members for probe, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah