Committee to check sexual harassment reconstituted
Jhabua: The committee meant to check
sexual harassment at work places in the district has been
reconstituted as directed by the Madhya Prradesh High Court
following a writ petition in this regard, official sources
said on Friday.
The new committee comprises of Jhabua collector Jaishri
Kiyawat as chairman, assistant commissioner tribal development
Mohini Shrivastava, district women and child development
offier Neelu Bhatt, chief medical and health officer Rajni
Dabar, Government PG College Prof. Geeta Dube and sub
inspector Uma Kushawa as members, they said.
Dube will also act as secretary of the panel, the sources
said, adding guidelines given by the High Court in this regard
has been followed.
All working women can send their complaint to the
committee or to its members for probe, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened