Committee to check sexual harassment reconstituted
Jhabua: The committee meant to check
sexual harassment at work places in the district has been
reconstituted as directed by the Madhya Prradesh High Court
following a writ petition in this regard, official sources
said on Friday.
The new committee comprises of Jhabua collector Jaishri
Kiyawat as chairman, assistant commissioner tribal development
Mohini Shrivastava, district women and child development
offier Neelu Bhatt, chief medical and health officer Rajni
Dabar, Government PG College Prof. Geeta Dube and sub
inspector Uma Kushawa as members, they said.
Dube will also act as secretary of the panel, the sources
said, adding guidelines given by the High Court in this regard
has been followed.
All working women can send their complaint to the
committee or to its members for probe, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation?
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi