Cong condemns attack on IAS officer by sand mafia
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Congress unit president Kantilal Bhuria Friday condemned the incident in which an IAS officer`s vehicle was hit by a sand-laden tractor trolley in Morena two days ago.
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan had claimed that he was controlling the mining mafia in the state but the Morena incident showed that this was not true, Bhuria said in a statement here.
On September 19, barely six months after IPS officer Narendra Kumar was mowed down allegedly by a member of mining mafia, an unsuccessful attempt to run over the official vehicle of a trainee IAS officer Abhishek Singh, posted at Sabalgarh here, was allegedly made by the sand mafia.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai