Cong condemns attack on IAS officer by sand mafia
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Congress unit president Kantilal Bhuria Friday condemned the incident in which an IAS officer`s vehicle was hit by a sand-laden tractor trolley in Morena two days ago.
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan had claimed that he was controlling the mining mafia in the state but the Morena incident showed that this was not true, Bhuria said in a statement here.
On September 19, barely six months after IPS officer Narendra Kumar was mowed down allegedly by a member of mining mafia, an unsuccessful attempt to run over the official vehicle of a trainee IAS officer Abhishek Singh, posted at Sabalgarh here, was allegedly made by the sand mafia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir