Cong condemns attack on IAS officer by sand mafia
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Congress unit president Kantilal Bhuria Friday condemned the incident in which an IAS officer`s vehicle was hit by a sand-laden tractor trolley in Morena two days ago.
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan had claimed that he was controlling the mining mafia in the state but the Morena incident showed that this was not true, Bhuria said in a statement here.
On September 19, barely six months after IPS officer Narendra Kumar was mowed down allegedly by a member of mining mafia, an unsuccessful attempt to run over the official vehicle of a trainee IAS officer Abhishek Singh, posted at Sabalgarh here, was allegedly made by the sand mafia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed
- Yakub Memon wanted to meet his daughter before being hanged