Cong demands action against other BJP ministers as Shah quits
Indore: Following Madhya Pradesh Tribal Welfare Minister Vijay Shah`s resignation over his allegedly sexist remarks, state Congress chief Kantilal Bhuria on Friday demanded that Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan should also sack five other ministers on the same ground.
Naming ministers Babulal Gaur, Ajay Vishnoi, Tukojirao Puar, Kailash Vijayverigya and Ramkrishn Kusmariya, Bhuria alleged that they had made objectionable remarks in the past at various times, but no action was taken, whereas Shah, who belongs to tribal community, had to quit.
"I do not say Shah was sacked because he hailed from tribal community and I do not defend him, but there should be an equal treatment," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened