Cong demands action against other BJP ministers as Shah quits
Indore: Following Madhya Pradesh Tribal Welfare Minister Vijay Shah`s resignation over his allegedly sexist remarks, state Congress chief Kantilal Bhuria on Friday demanded that Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan should also sack five other ministers on the same ground.
Naming ministers Babulal Gaur, Ajay Vishnoi, Tukojirao Puar, Kailash Vijayverigya and Ramkrishn Kusmariya, Bhuria alleged that they had made objectionable remarks in the past at various times, but no action was taken, whereas Shah, who belongs to tribal community, had to quit.
"I do not say Shah was sacked because he hailed from tribal community and I do not defend him, but there should be an equal treatment," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!