Cong leader says bureaucrat worked with BJP in 2008 polls
Anuppur (MP): A senior office-bearer of Madhya Pradesh Congress on Monday alleged that a senior officer had worked with BJP to ensure defeat of two Congress candidates in 2008 Assembly elections.
"KK Khare who was collector of Anuppur had worked to ensure defeat of two Congress nominees during 2008 assembly elections," alleged Laxman Singh, vice president of MPCC.
Laxman, younger brother of Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh, his party would take action against such "partisan" officers if it comes to power.
Laxman alleged that despite the `Beti Bachao Abhiyan` (save girl child drive) of BJP government, around 8000 girls are missing in Madhya Pradesh.
Khare could not be reached for comments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch