Cong leader says bureaucrat worked with BJP in 2008 polls
Anuppur (MP): A senior office-bearer of Madhya Pradesh Congress on Monday alleged that a senior officer had worked with BJP to ensure defeat of two Congress candidates in 2008 Assembly elections.
"KK Khare who was collector of Anuppur had worked to ensure defeat of two Congress nominees during 2008 assembly elections," alleged Laxman Singh, vice president of MPCC.
Laxman, younger brother of Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh, his party would take action against such "partisan" officers if it comes to power.
Laxman alleged that despite the `Beti Bachao Abhiyan` (save girl child drive) of BJP government, around 8000 girls are missing in Madhya Pradesh.
Khare could not be reached for comments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman