Cong leader says bureaucrat worked with BJP in 2008 polls
Anuppur (MP): A senior office-bearer of Madhya Pradesh Congress on Monday alleged that a senior officer had worked with BJP to ensure defeat of two Congress candidates in 2008 Assembly elections.
"KK Khare who was collector of Anuppur had worked to ensure defeat of two Congress nominees during 2008 assembly elections," alleged Laxman Singh, vice president of MPCC.
Laxman, younger brother of Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh, his party would take action against such "partisan" officers if it comes to power.
Laxman alleged that despite the `Beti Bachao Abhiyan` (save girl child drive) of BJP government, around 8000 girls are missing in Madhya Pradesh.
Khare could not be reached for comments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi