Cong releases VCD, blames BJYM for Digvijay attack
Indore: Congress`s MP from Ujjain, Prem
Chand Guddu, on Thursday released a VCD alleging that it was the
Bhartiya Janata Party Yuva Morcha (BJYM) activists who had
attacked Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh during his
visit to Ujjain and Shajapur last Sunday.
Showing the video footage at a press conference here,
Guddu claimed Ujjain BJYM Ujjain Unit President, Dhananjay
Sharma, had owned up the attack while talking to the media.
Guddu also termed this as a `Bihar culture`.
"BJP is acting like fascists and attempting to crush the
rival party`s resentment against state government`s misrule
by this way...Is it not a Bihar culture?..the BJP government
has not registered any FIR against its own activists," he
The alleged attack followed Digvijay`s statement that
possible role of Hindu organisations in the recent Mumbai
blasts cannot be ruled out.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Blow-by-blow account