Cong releases VCD, blames BJYM for Digvijay attack
Indore: Congress`s MP from Ujjain, Prem
Chand Guddu, on Thursday released a VCD alleging that it was the
Bhartiya Janata Party Yuva Morcha (BJYM) activists who had
attacked Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh during his
visit to Ujjain and Shajapur last Sunday.
Showing the video footage at a press conference here,
Guddu claimed Ujjain BJYM Ujjain Unit President, Dhananjay
Sharma, had owned up the attack while talking to the media.
Guddu also termed this as a `Bihar culture`.
"BJP is acting like fascists and attempting to crush the
rival party`s resentment against state government`s misrule
by this way...Is it not a Bihar culture?..the BJP government
has not registered any FIR against its own activists," he
The alleged attack followed Digvijay`s statement that
possible role of Hindu organisations in the recent Mumbai
blasts cannot be ruled out.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa