Cong releases VCD, blames BJYM for Digvijay attack
Indore: Congress`s MP from Ujjain, Prem
Chand Guddu, on Thursday released a VCD alleging that it was the
Bhartiya Janata Party Yuva Morcha (BJYM) activists who had
attacked Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh during his
visit to Ujjain and Shajapur last Sunday.
Showing the video footage at a press conference here,
Guddu claimed Ujjain BJYM Ujjain Unit President, Dhananjay
Sharma, had owned up the attack while talking to the media.
Guddu also termed this as a `Bihar culture`.
"BJP is acting like fascists and attempting to crush the
rival party`s resentment against state government`s misrule
by this way...Is it not a Bihar culture?..the BJP government
has not registered any FIR against its own activists," he
The alleged attack followed Digvijay`s statement that
possible role of Hindu organisations in the recent Mumbai
blasts cannot be ruled out.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred