Cong releases VCD, blames BJYM for Digvijay attack
Indore: Congress`s MP from Ujjain, Prem
Chand Guddu, on Thursday released a VCD alleging that it was the
Bhartiya Janata Party Yuva Morcha (BJYM) activists who had
attacked Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh during his
visit to Ujjain and Shajapur last Sunday.
Showing the video footage at a press conference here,
Guddu claimed Ujjain BJYM Ujjain Unit President, Dhananjay
Sharma, had owned up the attack while talking to the media.
Guddu also termed this as a `Bihar culture`.
"BJP is acting like fascists and attempting to crush the
rival party`s resentment against state government`s misrule
by this way...Is it not a Bihar culture?..the BJP government
has not registered any FIR against its own activists," he
The alleged attack followed Digvijay`s statement that
possible role of Hindu organisations in the recent Mumbai
blasts cannot be ruled out.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'