Cong state union enlists atrocities on women in MP
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh Congress today
claimed that 91 minor girls were gangraped and 226 women raped
in the state from October 2009 to January 10 this year.
Addressing a press conference, state Congress
spokesman J P Dhanopia also said that all records for
atrocities on Dalits had been broken in the state.
Expressing concern at the situation, he said, "the
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan neither appeared serious
about the situation nor had he drawn up any plan to control
"Thanks to Shah Rukh Khan, the Chief Minister had
developed the habit of saying `Main Hoon Naa` whenever any
incident took place in the state," Dhanopia added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'