Cong state union enlists atrocities on women in MP
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh Congress today
claimed that 91 minor girls were gangraped and 226 women raped
in the state from October 2009 to January 10 this year.
Addressing a press conference, state Congress
spokesman J P Dhanopia also said that all records for
atrocities on Dalits had been broken in the state.
Expressing concern at the situation, he said, "the
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan neither appeared serious
about the situation nor had he drawn up any plan to control
"Thanks to Shah Rukh Khan, the Chief Minister had
developed the habit of saying `Main Hoon Naa` whenever any
incident took place in the state," Dhanopia added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites