Cong state union enlists atrocities on women in MP
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh Congress today
claimed that 91 minor girls were gangraped and 226 women raped
in the state from October 2009 to January 10 this year.
Addressing a press conference, state Congress
spokesman J P Dhanopia also said that all records for
atrocities on Dalits had been broken in the state.
Expressing concern at the situation, he said, "the
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan neither appeared serious
about the situation nor had he drawn up any plan to control
"Thanks to Shah Rukh Khan, the Chief Minister had
developed the habit of saying `Main Hoon Naa` whenever any
incident took place in the state," Dhanopia added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt