Cong state union enlists atrocities on women in MP
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh Congress on Thursday
claimed that 91 minor girls were gangraped and 226 women raped
in the state from October 2009 to January 10 this year.
Addressing a press conference, state Congress
spokesman J P Dhanopia also said that all records for
atrocities on Dalits had been broken in the state.
Expressing concern at the situation, he said, "the
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan neither appeared serious
about the situation nor had he drawn up any plan to control
"Thanks to Shah Rukh Khan, the Chief Minister had
developed the habit of saying `Main Hoon Naa` whenever any
incident took place in the state," Dhanopia added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey