Cong state union enlists atrocities on women in MP
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh Congress on Thursday
claimed that 91 minor girls were gangraped and 226 women raped
in the state from October 2009 to January 10 this year.
Addressing a press conference, state Congress
spokesman J P Dhanopia also said that all records for
atrocities on Dalits had been broken in the state.
Expressing concern at the situation, he said, "the
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan neither appeared serious
about the situation nor had he drawn up any plan to control
"Thanks to Shah Rukh Khan, the Chief Minister had
developed the habit of saying `Main Hoon Naa` whenever any
incident took place in the state," Dhanopia added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- WATCH: Rare CCTV video of Ajmal Kasab and other terrorists of 26/11 Mumbai attacks
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Four minors gang-rape teenage girl in Mumbai, circulate video on WhatsApp