Cong to raise law & order issue in Budget Session
Bhopal: Leader of Opposition in the Madhya
Pradesh Assembly Ajay Singh on Monday said deteriorating law and
order situation in the state would be among the issues that
would be discussed in the budget session beginning Tuesday.
He said Congress would also raise the issue of the arrest
of party MLA Kalpana Parulekar, who has been charged with
displaying a morphed picture of the state Lokayukta PP
Naolekar during the Winter Session of the Assembly.
He said the manner in which people were being forced to
undergo sterilisation across the state would also come up for
Ajay said other issues that would be raised include
illegal mining and the manner in which nothing had come out of
the various agreements signed by the government to bring
investments in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Has somebody blocked you on WhatsApp? Know how to unblock yourself
- Reforms to aid growth; banking sector risks remain: Moody's
- Here's why NASA calls low level of Arctic sea ice the 'new normal' – Watch!
- Watch: This rare video of young Varun Dhawan will leave you astonished!
- Madras Day: These 5 things make Chennai so special