Cong to raise law & order issue in Budget Session
Bhopal: Leader of Opposition in the Madhya
Pradesh Assembly Ajay Singh on Monday said deteriorating law and
order situation in the state would be among the issues that
would be discussed in the budget session beginning Tuesday.
He said Congress would also raise the issue of the arrest
of party MLA Kalpana Parulekar, who has been charged with
displaying a morphed picture of the state Lokayukta PP
Naolekar during the Winter Session of the Assembly.
He said the manner in which people were being forced to
undergo sterilisation across the state would also come up for
Ajay said other issues that would be raised include
illegal mining and the manner in which nothing had come out of
the various agreements signed by the government to bring
investments in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31