Cong to raise law & order issue in Budget Session
Bhopal: Leader of Opposition in the Madhya
Pradesh Assembly Ajay Singh on Monday said deteriorating law and
order situation in the state would be among the issues that
would be discussed in the budget session beginning Tuesday.
He said Congress would also raise the issue of the arrest
of party MLA Kalpana Parulekar, who has been charged with
displaying a morphed picture of the state Lokayukta PP
Naolekar during the Winter Session of the Assembly.
He said the manner in which people were being forced to
undergo sterilisation across the state would also come up for
Ajay said other issues that would be raised include
illegal mining and the manner in which nothing had come out of
the various agreements signed by the government to bring
investments in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried in Mumbai; Rajnath says he got chance to express views in all forums
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened