Cong to raise law & order issue in Budget Session
Bhopal: Leader of Opposition in the Madhya
Pradesh Assembly Ajay Singh on Monday said deteriorating law and
order situation in the state would be among the issues that
would be discussed in the budget session beginning Tuesday.
He said Congress would also raise the issue of the arrest
of party MLA Kalpana Parulekar, who has been charged with
displaying a morphed picture of the state Lokayukta PP
Naolekar during the Winter Session of the Assembly.
He said the manner in which people were being forced to
undergo sterilisation across the state would also come up for
Ajay said other issues that would be raised include
illegal mining and the manner in which nothing had come out of
the various agreements signed by the government to bring
investments in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Dadri lynching: UP CM Akhilesh raises compensation to Rs 45 lakh
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Sundar Raman, tainted IPL franchises face uncertain future