Cong to raise law & order issue in Budget Session
Bhopal: Leader of Opposition in the Madhya
Pradesh Assembly Ajay Singh on Monday said deteriorating law and
order situation in the state would be among the issues that
would be discussed in the budget session beginning Tuesday.
He said Congress would also raise the issue of the arrest
of party MLA Kalpana Parulekar, who has been charged with
displaying a morphed picture of the state Lokayukta PP
Naolekar during the Winter Session of the Assembly.
He said the manner in which people were being forced to
undergo sterilisation across the state would also come up for
Ajay said other issues that would be raised include
illegal mining and the manner in which nothing had come out of
the various agreements signed by the government to bring
investments in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- UK warns of Brexit `shadow` on world economy
- 1st Test: Virat Kohli, R Ashwin shine as India thrash West Indies by innings and 92 runs
- Teenage friend of Munich gunman arrested: police
- 11 injured in blast in German city of Ansbach; suspected bomber killed in explosion
- Scoreboard: India vs West Indies, First Test