Cong unable to cope with MP`s all-round development: CM
Barwah (MP): Promising to supply 24x7 electricity supply to all the villages in Madhya Pradesh from next year, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan alleged here on Sunday that Congress was unable to cope with state`s rapid development in all spheres.
Chouhan was addressing a public rally at Balwada block near here in support of the BJP candidate Rajkumar Mev for the Maheshwar Assembly seat bypoll scheduled on June 12.
"The state government is committed to provide 24 hours power supply to all the villages in the state next year and the Opposition Congress is unable to cope up with the all round development of the state," he said.
He said that for the irrigation purpose, power will be supplied at least for eight hours in the villages.
He added that the state government had ensured purchase of all the wheat from farmers as per the MSP and also paid bonus to them.
"However, Congress had tried to create hurdles in it by conspiring with the Centre to create crisis of shortage of jute bags for storing wheat," he said.
Chouhan said that the BJP Government was trying to ensure that every inch of agriculture land in the state got irrigated and it was because of the increased irrigation potential of the state the bumper production of wheat crop took place in the state.
The Chief Minister later left for Mohna, Kharadi and Karondiya villages for addressing a rally and also to take part in road-shows in various villages in the constituency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next