Congress asks MP govt to withdraw notification
Bhopal: Opposition Congress has appealed to Madhya Pradesh government to withdraw a notification under which no CBI inquiry can be conducted against IAS, IPS or IFS officials without state`s permission.
"The issuance of such a notification was not only wrong but also against principles of natural justice," Singh told reporters here.
If Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan seriously wants to root out corruption then there`s no need for such a notification, he said.
Singh demanded that Chouhan should declare data regarding number of MoUs signed and implemented so far before the Investors Meet scheduled to be held in Indore later this month.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- A good beginning: Govt on meet between PM Modi, Sonia over GST Bill