Congress launches `Halla Bol` campaign in Indore
Indore: City Congress on Friday launched a
`Halla Bol` campaign against the ruling BJP government in
Madhya Pradesh for its "anti-people" policies.
Beginning the agitation from `Chavani Chauraha`, the
Congressmen, led by local MLA Ashwani Joshi, shouted anti-
As part of the campaign, party activists apprised people
of Central government`s welfare and development schemes and
blamed the Shivraj Singh Chouhan administration for not
implementing it properly in the state.
The campaign is not part of any strategy for 2013
Assembly elections but a routine exercise to create awareness
among the public, Joshi said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog