Congress leaders must work together: Scindia
Bhopal: Union Minister of State for Commerce and Industries, Jyotiraditya Scindia on Saturday impressed upon the need for ensuring unity among all top Congress leaders in Madhya Pradesh.
"It is my firm belief that if all the Congress leaders in the state work unitedly, nothing can prevent the party from winning the 2013 Assembly elections," the Minister told mediapersons.
Jyotiraditya said in his view, the unity will serve its true purpose only when the leaders really come together and do not project togetherness for a mere show of it.
There is a wave in favour of the Congress at present in Madhya Pradesh but this can prove useful only if all leaders behave like workers, he said.
"I feel that all leaders from the district-to-state-to national level must have no hesitation in putting in efforts like a worker," the minister said.
Jyotiraditya said he visits various parts of the state almost every month and had found that the condition of the people was bad in all aspects.
People are suffering due to many things including lack of infrastructure, mismanagement and gross irregularities in the purchase of wheat, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of IARI at Barhi: As it happened
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report