Congress leaders will become old if I become MP CM again: Shivraj Singh Chouhan
Zee Media Bureau/Tarun Khanna
Bhopal: While taking a jibe at Congress leaders, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Monday said that Congress is worried about the fate of its leaders if he wins again.
“Congress is worried that if I become CM this time around, all their leaders will become old before they can even dream of winning in MP”, Chouhan tweeted today.
Earlier, on October 17, Chouhan had taken a dig at Rahul Gandhi and said that the Congress vice president`s form of politics was all about scams and corruption.
While Congress is yet to announce its CM candidate in MP, Rahul Gandhi during his tour in Madhya Pradesh had hinted that Jyotiraditya Scindia might be the party`s chief ministerial candidate.
Although he didn’t mention Jyotiraditya’s name, he clearly indicated that if Congress comes to power in MP, then people will see a government of the young.
MP is due to go to the polls on 25 November. The results will be declared on 08 December, along with results of Delhi, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh and Mizoram.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers