Congress leaders will become old if I become MP CM again: Shivraj Singh Chouhan
Zee Media Bureau/Tarun Khanna
Bhopal: While taking a jibe at Congress leaders, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Monday said that Congress is worried about the fate of its leaders if he wins again.
“Congress is worried that if I become CM this time around, all their leaders will become old before they can even dream of winning in MP”, Chouhan tweeted today.
Earlier, on October 17, Chouhan had taken a dig at Rahul Gandhi and said that the Congress vice president`s form of politics was all about scams and corruption.
While Congress is yet to announce its CM candidate in MP, Rahul Gandhi during his tour in Madhya Pradesh had hinted that Jyotiraditya Scindia might be the party`s chief ministerial candidate.
Although he didn’t mention Jyotiraditya’s name, he clearly indicated that if Congress comes to power in MP, then people will see a government of the young.
MP is due to go to the polls on 25 November. The results will be declared on 08 December, along with results of Delhi, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh and Mizoram.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state