Congress leaders will become old if I become MP CM again: Shivraj Singh Chouhan
Zee Media Bureau/Tarun Khanna
Bhopal: While taking a jibe at Congress leaders, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Monday said that Congress is worried about the fate of its leaders if he wins again.
“Congress is worried that if I become CM this time around, all their leaders will become old before they can even dream of winning in MP”, Chouhan tweeted today.
Earlier, on October 17, Chouhan had taken a dig at Rahul Gandhi and said that the Congress vice president`s form of politics was all about scams and corruption.
While Congress is yet to announce its CM candidate in MP, Rahul Gandhi during his tour in Madhya Pradesh had hinted that Jyotiraditya Scindia might be the party`s chief ministerial candidate.
Although he didn’t mention Jyotiraditya’s name, he clearly indicated that if Congress comes to power in MP, then people will see a government of the young.
MP is due to go to the polls on 25 November. The results will be declared on 08 December, along with results of Delhi, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh and Mizoram.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Yogi Adityanath's speech on his first visit to Gorakhpur after becoming UP CM
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?