Congress revamps organisational machinery in Madhya Pradesh
Bhopal: Congress` media department chairman Manak Agrawal was appointed vice-president along with 24 others as part of the party`s organisational revamp in poll-bound Madhya Pradesh.
A total of 25 vice-presidents and 26 general secretaries were appointed to revamp the Congress, party sources said.
Among the leaders appointed as vice-president include Rameshwar Neekhra, Bisahulal Singh, Mahendra Singh Kalukheda, Tulsi Silavat, Laxman Singh, Premchand Guddu, Sajjan Verma, Arif Aqueel, Govind Singh, Rajiv Singh, Hukum Singh Karada and Pratap Bhanu Sharma.
Senior Congress leaders appointed general secretaries include Mahendra Singh Chouhan, Sunil Sood, Sajid Ali, Mujeeb Qureshi, Ravi Joshi, Sanjay Pathak, Sukhdev Panse and Bala Bachchan, they said.
Former minister Mukesh Nayak, J P Dhanopia, Pramod Gugalia, Noori Khan, Abhay Dube, Laxman Dholi, Ravi Saxena, Vineet Godha, Chandrashekhar Raikwar were among the new appointed party spokesman.
Pankaj Chaturvedi and Sajid Qureshi were appointed as the joint-spokesmen of the party, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- Dadri lynching: UP CM Akhilesh raises compensation to Rs 45 lakh
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video