Congress revamps organisational machinery in Madhya Pradesh
Bhopal: Congress` media department chairman Manak Agrawal was appointed vice-president along with 24 others as part of the party`s organisational revamp in poll-bound Madhya Pradesh.
A total of 25 vice-presidents and 26 general secretaries were appointed to revamp the Congress, party sources said.
Among the leaders appointed as vice-president include Rameshwar Neekhra, Bisahulal Singh, Mahendra Singh Kalukheda, Tulsi Silavat, Laxman Singh, Premchand Guddu, Sajjan Verma, Arif Aqueel, Govind Singh, Rajiv Singh, Hukum Singh Karada and Pratap Bhanu Sharma.
Senior Congress leaders appointed general secretaries include Mahendra Singh Chouhan, Sunil Sood, Sajid Ali, Mujeeb Qureshi, Ravi Joshi, Sanjay Pathak, Sukhdev Panse and Bala Bachchan, they said.
Former minister Mukesh Nayak, J P Dhanopia, Pramod Gugalia, Noori Khan, Abhay Dube, Laxman Dholi, Ravi Saxena, Vineet Godha, Chandrashekhar Raikwar were among the new appointed party spokesman.
Pankaj Chaturvedi and Sajid Qureshi were appointed as the joint-spokesmen of the party, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video