Congress revamps organisational machinery in Madhya Pradesh
Bhopal: Congress` media department chairman Manak Agrawal was appointed vice-president along with 24 others as part of the party`s organisational revamp in poll-bound Madhya Pradesh.
A total of 25 vice-presidents and 26 general secretaries were appointed to revamp the Congress, party sources said.
Among the leaders appointed as vice-president include Rameshwar Neekhra, Bisahulal Singh, Mahendra Singh Kalukheda, Tulsi Silavat, Laxman Singh, Premchand Guddu, Sajjan Verma, Arif Aqueel, Govind Singh, Rajiv Singh, Hukum Singh Karada and Pratap Bhanu Sharma.
Senior Congress leaders appointed general secretaries include Mahendra Singh Chouhan, Sunil Sood, Sajid Ali, Mujeeb Qureshi, Ravi Joshi, Sanjay Pathak, Sukhdev Panse and Bala Bachchan, they said.
Former minister Mukesh Nayak, J P Dhanopia, Pramod Gugalia, Noori Khan, Abhay Dube, Laxman Dholi, Ravi Saxena, Vineet Godha, Chandrashekhar Raikwar were among the new appointed party spokesman.
Pankaj Chaturvedi and Sajid Qureshi were appointed as the joint-spokesmen of the party, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Ringing Bells starts delivery of Freedom 251 smartphone from today
- Tiger Shroff and Disha Patani's latest video is CUTE! Watch here
- Lenovo K4 Note gets a price cut; available at Rs 10,999
- RSS trying to ''appease'' Muslims: Shiv Sena
- WATCH HIGHLIGHTS: Minnows Iceland dump mighty England out of Euro 2016