Congress sure of coming to power in Madhya Pradesh
Bhopal: Congress in Madhya Pradesh on Monday expressed confidence it would return to power in the Assembly election slated by the year-end and took potshots at Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan for taking to Twitter.
Asked by reporters why he was so sure of a Congress poll win in the BJP-ruled state, Leader of Opposition in the Assembly Ajay Singh remarked: "We became confident ever since the Chief Minister began tweeting on twitter."
Ajay said it was well-known that Chouhan himself was not writing the tweets which were being penned by a person from outside Madhya Pradesh.
Asked when he would open his account on the popular social networking site, the Congress leader shot back "we know that only birds tweet and I am not a bird".
The Leader of Opposition said a lot of money was being spent on buying electricity so that the BJP government can claim that it was supplying power 24 hours.
Ajay claimed there was a scam behind this purchase of power and the day it was exposed, it will become bigger than Bihar`s fodder scam.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on