Congress sure of coming to power in Madhya Pradesh
Bhopal: Congress in Madhya Pradesh on Monday expressed confidence it would return to power in the Assembly election slated by the year-end and took potshots at Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan for taking to Twitter.
Asked by reporters why he was so sure of a Congress poll win in the BJP-ruled state, Leader of Opposition in the Assembly Ajay Singh remarked: "We became confident ever since the Chief Minister began tweeting on twitter."
Ajay said it was well-known that Chouhan himself was not writing the tweets which were being penned by a person from outside Madhya Pradesh.
Asked when he would open his account on the popular social networking site, the Congress leader shot back "we know that only birds tweet and I am not a bird".
The Leader of Opposition said a lot of money was being spent on buying electricity so that the BJP government can claim that it was supplying power 24 hours.
Ajay claimed there was a scam behind this purchase of power and the day it was exposed, it will become bigger than Bihar`s fodder scam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!