Congress without commander in MP: Chouhan
Bhopal: Terming Congress in Madhya Pradesh as a party without commander, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan here today said the main opposition party was suffering from "Shivraj phobia".
"There is no clue to whereabouts of Congress Commander in the state and it is suffering from Shivraj phobia," the Chief Minister said, after launching a `Rath` which he would be riding for his `Janashirvad Yatra`, starting from Ujjain on July 22.
"They see Shivraj even in their dreams," Chouhan said, while appealing the cadres to gear up for Mission-2013 (to retain power in Assembly elections).
The yatra was meant to seek blessings from the people on the basis of his government`s performance in the last nine years, he said.
"Congress had given the BJP a BIMARU state while we had turned it into a leading state in the country," he said. Mission-2013 was only a destination for BJP and not the `last post`, he said.
The yatra will cover 229 Assembly constituencies in a phased manner. State BJP President Narendra Singh Tomar, BJP National Vice President Prabhat Jha and MP Anil Madhav Dave were present, among others, on this occasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire