Congress without commander in MP: Chouhan
Bhopal: Terming Congress in Madhya Pradesh as a party without commander, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan here today said the main opposition party was suffering from "Shivraj phobia".
"There is no clue to whereabouts of Congress Commander in the state and it is suffering from Shivraj phobia," the Chief Minister said, after launching a `Rath` which he would be riding for his `Janashirvad Yatra`, starting from Ujjain on July 22.
"They see Shivraj even in their dreams," Chouhan said, while appealing the cadres to gear up for Mission-2013 (to retain power in Assembly elections).
The yatra was meant to seek blessings from the people on the basis of his government`s performance in the last nine years, he said.
"Congress had given the BJP a BIMARU state while we had turned it into a leading state in the country," he said. Mission-2013 was only a destination for BJP and not the `last post`, he said.
The yatra will cover 229 Assembly constituencies in a phased manner. State BJP President Narendra Singh Tomar, BJP National Vice President Prabhat Jha and MP Anil Madhav Dave were present, among others, on this occasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog