Constables sacked for blackmailing girls after making MMS
Chhatarpur: Madhya Pradesh Government on Friday
sacked the two policemen accused of making an MMS of a girl
after forcing her to strip and later blackmailing her
following which she along with her sister committed suicide.
Constables Arvind Patel and Kanhaiyalal Tiwari were
terminated from service while cases under relevant IPC
sections were registered against constables Praveen and
Jitendra for threatening the sisters, Additional Director
General of Police, CID, R C Arora told reporters here.
Arora went to the residence of the two sisters Dipanjali
and Pushpanjali and enquired from their family members about
The senior police officials also spoke to the boy,
Himanshu with whom Dipanjali was returning when the incident
took place and also visited Orcha Road Police Station to
examine the related documents.
They also questioned Dipanjali`s friend Ranu Mishra to
whom she had narrated the entire incident.
Arora said Kanhaiyalal and Arvind were arrested while
officials were questioning the other two policemen.
On May 21, when Dipanjali was returning along with her
companion Himanshu, Kanhaiyalal and Arvind stopped them and
asked the boy to leave. Later, they forced Dipanjali to strip
and prepared an MMS.
Dipanjali along with her sister reported the matter to
the Superintendent of Police who ordered a probe into matter
by placing both the constables under suspension.
Later, constables Praveen and Jitendra threatened the
two girls to withdraw their complaint following which they
committed suicide by consuming poison.
Following the incident, Madhya Pradesh Director General
of Police S K Raut ordered a high-level inquiry into the
Meanwhile, after his arrest constable Kanhaiyalal
suffered a heart attack following which he was referred to
Gwalior for treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH