Corruption in MP rising under BJP rule, alleges Congress
Bhopal: Leader of Opposition in Madhya Pradesh Assembly Ajay Singh on Sunday alleged that corruption in the state has been institutionalised under the BJP rule.
The Congress leader said,"the incidents of a sales tax department official accepting a bribe and an MLA taking money for raising a question in the Assembly are glaring examples of rampant corruption under the BJP rule in the state."
"These examples have proved how deep-rooted corruption is in Madhya Pradesh under the BJP rule," the Congress leader said in a statement.
He alleged that during the nine years of BJP rule, the only achievement of the government is that the "corruption has turned into a protocol in Madhya Pradesh".
Ajay also alleged that, in the anti-tuberculosis drug purchase scam in which a director level officer was booked, the then health minister and two senior officers were spared, which proved that the government merely scapegoats low level officers and employees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part III
- India finds promising natural gas hydrates in Bay of Bengal
- Borussia Dortmund deny reports of Manchester City's EUR 70 million bid for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- Kapil Sharma aka Kappu's Twitter account 'hacked'! – Know who did it
- More than 37,000 flee South Sudan for Uganda: UN
- World to end in a global apocalypse this Friday on July 29?