Corruption in MP rising under BJP rule, alleges Congress
Bhopal: Leader of Opposition in Madhya Pradesh Assembly Ajay Singh on Sunday alleged that corruption in the state has been institutionalised under the BJP rule.
The Congress leader said,"the incidents of a sales tax department official accepting a bribe and an MLA taking money for raising a question in the Assembly are glaring examples of rampant corruption under the BJP rule in the state."
"These examples have proved how deep-rooted corruption is in Madhya Pradesh under the BJP rule," the Congress leader said in a statement.
He alleged that during the nine years of BJP rule, the only achievement of the government is that the "corruption has turned into a protocol in Madhya Pradesh".
Ajay also alleged that, in the anti-tuberculosis drug purchase scam in which a director level officer was booked, the then health minister and two senior officers were spared, which proved that the government merely scapegoats low level officers and employees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price