Court reserves order on complaint against Ramdev, Hazare
Indore: After hearing arguments on private complaint against Baba Ramdev and Anna Hazare, a local court on Monday reserved its decision till August 13.
PIL activist and lawyer Indrajeet Singh Bhatia, who has filed the complaint, has sought registration of case against Ramdev and Hazare for "unparliamentary speech" made by the yoga guru at a public meeting at Durg in Chhattisgarh on May 1.
Judicial Magistrate O P Bohra heard the arguments today.
"The court will decide whether to register my criminal complaint and send notice to Ramdev for the unparliamentary speech where he called MPs as illiterate, murderers, robbers," Bhatia said here.
"I have made Hazare a co-accused in the criminal complaint as he openly endorsed Ramdev`s statement," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Memories in making with noir shades, Shah Rukh Khan rejoices evening with 'Dear Zindagi' team!
- New 'Star Wars' character from 'Rogue One' unveiled
- Kicking the butt can cut daily drinking too
- Olympics: IOC report 45 new doping failures from 2008 Beijing and 2012 London Games
- Female smokers at higher risk of brain bleed