Court reserves order on complaint against Ramdev, Hazare
Indore: After hearing arguments on private complaint against Baba Ramdev and Anna Hazare, a local court on Monday reserved its decision till August 13.
PIL activist and lawyer Indrajeet Singh Bhatia, who has filed the complaint, has sought registration of case against Ramdev and Hazare for "unparliamentary speech" made by the yoga guru at a public meeting at Durg in Chhattisgarh on May 1.
Judicial Magistrate O P Bohra heard the arguments today.
"The court will decide whether to register my criminal complaint and send notice to Ramdev for the unparliamentary speech where he called MPs as illiterate, murderers, robbers," Bhatia said here.
"I have made Hazare a co-accused in the criminal complaint as he openly endorsed Ramdev`s statement," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you