Court reserves order on complaint against Ramdev, Hazare
Indore: After hearing arguments on private complaint against Baba Ramdev and Anna Hazare, a local court on Monday reserved its decision till August 13.
PIL activist and lawyer Indrajeet Singh Bhatia, who has filed the complaint, has sought registration of case against Ramdev and Hazare for "unparliamentary speech" made by the yoga guru at a public meeting at Durg in Chhattisgarh on May 1.
Judicial Magistrate O P Bohra heard the arguments today.
"The court will decide whether to register my criminal complaint and send notice to Ramdev for the unparliamentary speech where he called MPs as illiterate, murderers, robbers," Bhatia said here.
"I have made Hazare a co-accused in the criminal complaint as he openly endorsed Ramdev`s statement," he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis