Court reserves order on complaint against Ramdev, Hazare
Indore: After hearing arguments on private complaint against Baba Ramdev and Anna Hazare, a local court on Monday reserved its decision till August 13.
PIL activist and lawyer Indrajeet Singh Bhatia, who has filed the complaint, has sought registration of case against Ramdev and Hazare for "unparliamentary speech" made by the yoga guru at a public meeting at Durg in Chhattisgarh on May 1.
Judicial Magistrate O P Bohra heard the arguments today.
"The court will decide whether to register my criminal complaint and send notice to Ramdev for the unparliamentary speech where he called MPs as illiterate, murderers, robbers," Bhatia said here.
"I have made Hazare a co-accused in the criminal complaint as he openly endorsed Ramdev`s statement," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city