Court reserves order on complaint against Ramdev, Hazare
Indore: After hearing arguments on private complaint against Baba Ramdev and Anna Hazare, a local court on Monday reserved its decision till August 13.
PIL activist and lawyer Indrajeet Singh Bhatia, who has filed the complaint, has sought registration of case against Ramdev and Hazare for "unparliamentary speech" made by the yoga guru at a public meeting at Durg in Chhattisgarh on May 1.
Judicial Magistrate O P Bohra heard the arguments today.
"The court will decide whether to register my criminal complaint and send notice to Ramdev for the unparliamentary speech where he called MPs as illiterate, murderers, robbers," Bhatia said here.
"I have made Hazare a co-accused in the criminal complaint as he openly endorsed Ramdev`s statement," he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!