Defamation case filed against Sudarshan for anti-Sonia remarks
Bhopal: A defamation case against former RSS chief K S Sudarshan was filed on Friday in a court here for his derogatory remarks against Congress president Sonia Gandhi.
The case was filed by local Congressman, Pradeep Sharma, in the the court of chief judicial magistrate (CJM).
The publication of Sudarshan`s remarks against Gandhi had deeply hurt him, Sharma said.
The petitioner prayed to the court to examine the charges filed against the former RSS chief and sought appropriate punishment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves