Didn’t ask Uma to rejoin BJP: Prabhat Jha
Bhopal: BJP Madhya Pradesh unit president Prabhat Jha said here ON Sunday that he had held no talks with anyone at any level to discuss the possible return of former Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister, Uma Bharti to the party.
"No one either at the national level or even at the State level has discussed with me the issue of Uma`s return to the BJP," Prabhat told a news agency.
He said that recently he had met Uma at a function held in Chhattisgarh following the death of the father of its Chief Minister Raman Singh.
"Here also, no politics was discussed with Uma and we confined ourselves only to family matters," the BJP state president said.
There has been lot of speculation about Uma Bharti`s return to BJP after she quit the presidentship of the Bharatiya Janashakti.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing