Digvijay says many letters sent to MP CM not even acknowledged
Bhopal: Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh has lamented that many of the letters written by him to Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan were not even acknowledged.
Digvijay Singh, in a letter to Chouhan yesterday, which was released to the press today, said that most of the letters sent to him were not acknowledged.
He also enclosed a list of communications sent to the Chief Minister`s office since 2008 highlighting various issues pertaining to the state.
He said that it was a matter of regret that Chouhan had not replied even to letters related to important issues.
"It appears that by not replying to the letters, Chouhan wants to escape from his responsibility or he does not think it appropriate to answer them," Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city