Digvijay says many letters sent to MP CM not even acknowledged
Bhopal: Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh has lamented that many of the letters written by him to Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan were not even acknowledged.
Digvijay Singh, in a letter to Chouhan yesterday, which was released to the press today, said that most of the letters sent to him were not acknowledged.
He also enclosed a list of communications sent to the Chief Minister`s office since 2008 highlighting various issues pertaining to the state.
He said that it was a matter of regret that Chouhan had not replied even to letters related to important issues.
"It appears that by not replying to the letters, Chouhan wants to escape from his responsibility or he does not think it appropriate to answer them," Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister