Digvijay says many letters sent to MP CM not even acknowledged
Bhopal: Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh has lamented that many of the letters written by him to Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan were not even acknowledged.
Digvijay Singh, in a letter to Chouhan yesterday, which was released to the press today, said that most of the letters sent to him were not acknowledged.
He also enclosed a list of communications sent to the Chief Minister`s office since 2008 highlighting various issues pertaining to the state.
He said that it was a matter of regret that Chouhan had not replied even to letters related to important issues.
"It appears that by not replying to the letters, Chouhan wants to escape from his responsibility or he does not think it appropriate to answer them," Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley