Digvijay says many letters sent to MP CM not even acknowledged
Bhopal: Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh has lamented that many of the letters written by him to Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan were not even acknowledged.
Digvijay Singh, in a letter to Chouhan yesterday, which was released to the press today, said that most of the letters sent to him were not acknowledged.
He also enclosed a list of communications sent to the Chief Minister`s office since 2008 highlighting various issues pertaining to the state.
He said that it was a matter of regret that Chouhan had not replied even to letters related to important issues.
"It appears that by not replying to the letters, Chouhan wants to escape from his responsibility or he does not think it appropriate to answer them," Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress