Digvijay says many letters sent to MP CM not even acknowledged
Bhopal: Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh has lamented that many of the letters written by him to Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan were not even acknowledged.
Digvijay Singh, in a letter to Chouhan yesterday, which was released to the press today, said that most of the letters sent to him were not acknowledged.
He also enclosed a list of communications sent to the Chief Minister`s office since 2008 highlighting various issues pertaining to the state.
He said that it was a matter of regret that Chouhan had not replied even to letters related to important issues.
"It appears that by not replying to the letters, Chouhan wants to escape from his responsibility or he does not think it appropriate to answer them," Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II
- Wriddhiman Saha, Ravichandran Ashwin biggest positives in this series: Virat Kohli
- Can't yet verify if wedding bomber was child or linked to Islamic State: Turkish PM
- Donald Trump denies 'flip flopping' on immigration
- Govt plans to launch PM research fellowships for IIT graduates from next academic year
- Guwahati to host 2016 Indian Super League season opener