Digvijay Singh always favours Naxalites: Jha
Khandwa (MP): Taking the war of words
with Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh further, Madhya
Pradesh BJP President Prabhat Jha today alleged that Singh
always favour the Naxalites.
"Singh has always been in favour of Naxalites and
anti-social elements," Jha said last night at a conference
here of BJP workers.
He was responding to Singh`s allegations yesterday at
Indore that RSS was the mastermind behind Ajmer blasts.
Jha said that Digvijay Singh was a `well-wisher` of
Jha also said that there should not be any doubt that
the party would contest the next Assembly polls in the state
under the leadership of Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
He said that neither was he in the race for the Chief
Minister`s post and nor would he contest Lok Sabha or Vidhan
Sabha elections. Jha claimed that BJP would perform a
hat-trick by returning to power in Madhya Pradesh for the
third time in a row in 2013.
On a query, he said, "I will retire from active
politics on reaching age of 62."
Jha further said that the Centre was not providing
necessary coal to the state due to political discrimination.
"This is happening even though Madhya Pradesh happens
to be a coal producing state," he said.
The second UPA government had promised to bring down
prices within 100 days but the situation was so bad that the
people were being forced to commit suicide, he said adding
coal was being denied to MP to make sure that the power
situation worsens in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir