Digvijay Singh always favours Naxalites: Jha
Khandwa (MP): Taking the war of words
with Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh further, Madhya
Pradesh BJP President Prabhat Jha today alleged that Singh
always favour the Naxalites.
"Singh has always been in favour of Naxalites and
anti-social elements," Jha said last night at a conference
here of BJP workers.
He was responding to Singh`s allegations yesterday at
Indore that RSS was the mastermind behind Ajmer blasts.
Jha said that Digvijay Singh was a `well-wisher` of
Jha also said that there should not be any doubt that
the party would contest the next Assembly polls in the state
under the leadership of Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
He said that neither was he in the race for the Chief
Minister`s post and nor would he contest Lok Sabha or Vidhan
Sabha elections. Jha claimed that BJP would perform a
hat-trick by returning to power in Madhya Pradesh for the
third time in a row in 2013.
On a query, he said, "I will retire from active
politics on reaching age of 62."
Jha further said that the Centre was not providing
necessary coal to the state due to political discrimination.
"This is happening even though Madhya Pradesh happens
to be a coal producing state," he said.
The second UPA government had promised to bring down
prices within 100 days but the situation was so bad that the
people were being forced to commit suicide, he said adding
coal was being denied to MP to make sure that the power
situation worsens in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you