Digvijay Singh always favours Naxalites: Jha
Khandwa (MP): Taking the war of words
with Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh further, Madhya
Pradesh BJP President Prabhat Jha today alleged that Singh
always favour the Naxalites.
"Singh has always been in favour of Naxalites and
anti-social elements," Jha said last night at a conference
here of BJP workers.
He was responding to Singh`s allegations yesterday at
Indore that RSS was the mastermind behind Ajmer blasts.
Jha said that Digvijay Singh was a `well-wisher` of
Jha also said that there should not be any doubt that
the party would contest the next Assembly polls in the state
under the leadership of Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
He said that neither was he in the race for the Chief
Minister`s post and nor would he contest Lok Sabha or Vidhan
Sabha elections. Jha claimed that BJP would perform a
hat-trick by returning to power in Madhya Pradesh for the
third time in a row in 2013.
On a query, he said, "I will retire from active
politics on reaching age of 62."
Jha further said that the Centre was not providing
necessary coal to the state due to political discrimination.
"This is happening even though Madhya Pradesh happens
to be a coal producing state," he said.
The second UPA government had promised to bring down
prices within 100 days but the situation was so bad that the
people were being forced to commit suicide, he said adding
coal was being denied to MP to make sure that the power
situation worsens in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth