Digvijay Singh takes on Anil Ambani
Indore: Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh on Tuesday termed as "shameful" industrialist Anil Ambani`s comparison of Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan to his late father Dhirubhai Ambani.
Addressing a youth Congress function, Singh said he read in newspapers today that Anil reportedly compared Chouhan to his father.
"For me, such a statement is nothing but shameful," he said, adding there was no way Chouhan could be compared to Dhirubhai, who started out as a petrol-pump attendant and went on to become the country`s biggest industrialist.
The ADAG chairman made the statement only because he wanted to exploit the natural resources of Madhya Pradesh for his business interests, Singh alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city