Digvijay Singh takes on Anil Ambani
Indore: Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh on Tuesday termed as "shameful" industrialist Anil Ambani`s comparison of Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan to his late father Dhirubhai Ambani.
Addressing a youth Congress function, Singh said he read in newspapers today that Anil reportedly compared Chouhan to his father.
"For me, such a statement is nothing but shameful," he said, adding there was no way Chouhan could be compared to Dhirubhai, who started out as a petrol-pump attendant and went on to become the country`s biggest industrialist.
The ADAG chairman made the statement only because he wanted to exploit the natural resources of Madhya Pradesh for his business interests, Singh alleged.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev