Digvijay Singh`s son to undertake `padayatra`
Guna: Congress General Secretary
Digvijay Singh`s son, Jaywardhan who is presently studying in
the US, will undertake a `padayatra` of the Raghogarh
constituency here from December 20.
The young Singh will highlight corruption, shortage of
power and blackmarketing during the 11-day foot march.
It will start from village Pholua in the constituency on
December 20 and will end at Raghogarh.
During the yatra, he plans to visit villages without
roads and interact with people there, covering a distance of
around 150 kms.
Speculation is rife that he will contest the next
assembly elections in the state from Raghogarh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das