Digvijay Singh`s son to undertake `padayatra`
Guna: Congress General Secretary
Digvijay Singh`s son, Jaywardhan who is presently studying in
the US, will undertake a `padayatra` of the Raghogarh
constituency here from December 20.
The young Singh will highlight corruption, shortage of
power and blackmarketing during the 11-day foot march.
It will start from village Pholua in the constituency on
December 20 and will end at Raghogarh.
During the yatra, he plans to visit villages without
roads and interact with people there, covering a distance of
around 150 kms.
Speculation is rife that he will contest the next
assembly elections in the state from Raghogarh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat' 8th edition: As it happened
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj