Digvijay Singh`s son to undertake `padayatra`
Guna: Congress General Secretary
Digvijay Singh`s son, Jaywardhan who is presently studying in
the US, will undertake a `padayatra` of the Raghogarh
constituency here from December 20.
The young Singh will highlight corruption, shortage of
power and blackmarketing during the 11-day foot march.
It will start from village Pholua in the constituency on
December 20 and will end at Raghogarh.
During the yatra, he plans to visit villages without
roads and interact with people there, covering a distance of
around 150 kms.
Speculation is rife that he will contest the next
assembly elections in the state from Raghogarh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery