Digvijay writes to MP CM over corruption in PDS
Bhopal: Congress leader Digvijay Singh
on Friday drew attention of Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj
Singh Chouhan towards alleged corruption in Public
Distribution System (PDS) in Rajgarh and other districts of
The Congress General Secretary, in a letter to
Chouhan, said he was "pained to point out that corrupt
Government officials and employees, in collusion with each
other, were black marketing items meant for the poor under the
Singh said he had brought this to the notice of
Chouhan earlier also but it seems the BJP Government had no
control over those involved in corruption.
The former CM said the Government should take steps to
curb corruption in PDS in Rajgarh, his former Lok Sabha
constituency, and other districts, failing which Congress
workers would be forced to stage sit-ins and demonstrations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'