Digvijay writes to MP CM over corruption in PDS
Bhopal: Congress leader Digvijay Singh
on Friday drew attention of Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj
Singh Chouhan towards alleged corruption in Public
Distribution System (PDS) in Rajgarh and other districts of
The Congress General Secretary, in a letter to
Chouhan, said he was "pained to point out that corrupt
Government officials and employees, in collusion with each
other, were black marketing items meant for the poor under the
Singh said he had brought this to the notice of
Chouhan earlier also but it seems the BJP Government had no
control over those involved in corruption.
The former CM said the Government should take steps to
curb corruption in PDS in Rajgarh, his former Lok Sabha
constituency, and other districts, failing which Congress
workers would be forced to stage sit-ins and demonstrations.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference