Digvijay`s son to undertake `padayatra`
Guna: Congress general secretary
Digvijay Singh`s son, Jaywardhan, will undertake a `padayatra`
in the Raghogarh constituency here from December 20.
The young Singh, who is presently studying in the US,
will highlight corruption, shortage of power and
black-marketing during the 11-day foot march.
It will start from Pholua village in the constituency on
December 20 and will end at Raghogarh.
During the yatra, he plans to visit villages, which do
not have roads, covering a distance of around 150-km.
Speculation is rife that he will contest the next
Assembly elections from Raghogarh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- How has life changed since govt's demonetisation move?
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof