Don`t compare me with Modi: Chouhan
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has said that it was wrong to compare him with his Gujarat counterpart Narendra Modi.
"Comparing me with Modi is wrong," Chouhan said, talking informally with reporters after a function to mark the 33rd foundation day of BJP here last evening.
He said he was serving in Madhya Pradesh, and was not interested in anything beyond.
Recently, while Modi was elevated to BJP`s Parliamentary board, Chouhan was left out.
Earlier, addressing the function, he said states under BJP rule had seen more development, compared to states ruled by Congress and others.
He expressed confidence that BJP workers, with their hard work, would return the party to power for the third time in a row in the state in this year`s Assembly elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai