Dress code to be implemented for staff in MP varsities
Bhopal: In order to maintain discipline
and improving work culture dress code will be implemented for
staff members of Madhya Pradesh Universities.
The decision in this regard was taken by Higher Education
Minister, Laxmikant Sharma while reviewing the work of the
Indore`s Devi Ahilyabai Vishwa Vidyalaya (DAVV) yesterday,
official sources said.
Initially, this decision of dress code for university
staff is applicable for DAVV staffers only to check entry of
unauthorised persons in the university campus, they said.
The matter of presence of unauthorised persons was
raised during the review meeting of the DAVV following which
the Minister directed to implement the dress code for
university staff also.
The staffers would not only wear the designated dress but
also wear badges displaying their name and post so that
unauthorised persons wandering in the premises can be easily
identified. This will also help in improving the university`s
overall atmosphere, they said.
DAVV`s Vice Chancellor Professor Rajkamal and other
sernior officials were also present on the occasion.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Pakistan's ISI spy ring busted in India, BSF jawan among 2 held in Jammu, 3 agents apprehended in Kolkata