Dress code to be implemented for staff in MP varsities
Bhopal: In order to maintain discipline
and improving work culture dress code will be implemented for
staff members of Madhya Pradesh Universities.
The decision in this regard was taken by Higher Education
Minister, Laxmikant Sharma while reviewing the work of the
Indore`s Devi Ahilyabai Vishwa Vidyalaya (DAVV) yesterday,
official sources said.
Initially, this decision of dress code for university
staff is applicable for DAVV staffers only to check entry of
unauthorised persons in the university campus, they said.
The matter of presence of unauthorised persons was
raised during the review meeting of the DAVV following which
the Minister directed to implement the dress code for
university staff also.
The staffers would not only wear the designated dress but
also wear badges displaying their name and post so that
unauthorised persons wandering in the premises can be easily
identified. This will also help in improving the university`s
overall atmosphere, they said.
DAVV`s Vice Chancellor Professor Rajkamal and other
sernior officials were also present on the occasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read