Durgesh murder: CBI files chargesheet against BJP MLA
Indore: The CBI has filed a chargesheet in
the district court here against BJP MLA and former Revenue
Minister Kamal Patel and eight others including his two sons
in the Durgesh Jaat murder case.
The chargesheet was filed yesterday a day before
Patel`s judicial remand ended and within 15 days of his
The court has fixed June 7 as the date of hearing for
taking cognisance of the charge sheet.
Apart from Patel, the other eight accused are his two
sons Sandeep and Sudeep, his cousin Rajesh Lathi, his nephew
Amit Patel, Arun Jaat, Deepak Sharan, Manoj Khushwaha and
Meanwhile, Patel has moved an application seeking his
release so that he could attend his son`s wedding at Harda on
He has also moved a bail application in the Indore
High Court against the order of CBI Special Judge, R K Joshi
who denied him bail and send him to judicial remand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok