Durgesh murder: CBI files chargesheet against BJP MLA
Indore: The CBI has filed a chargesheet in
the district court here against BJP MLA and former Revenue
Minister Kamal Patel and eight others including his two sons
in the Durgesh Jaat murder case.
The chargesheet was filed yesterday a day before
Patel`s judicial remand ended and within 15 days of his
The court has fixed June 7 as the date of hearing for
taking cognisance of the charge sheet.
Apart from Patel, the other eight accused are his two
sons Sandeep and Sudeep, his cousin Rajesh Lathi, his nephew
Amit Patel, Arun Jaat, Deepak Sharan, Manoj Khushwaha and
Meanwhile, Patel has moved an application seeking his
release so that he could attend his son`s wedding at Harda on
He has also moved a bail application in the Indore
High Court against the order of CBI Special Judge, R K Joshi
who denied him bail and send him to judicial remand.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Boon for SC/ST candidates? Birth, caste certificates likely to be merged