Durgesh murder: CBI files chargesheet against BJP MLA
Indore: The CBI has filed a chargesheet in
the district court here against BJP MLA and former Revenue
Minister Kamal Patel and eight others including his two sons
in the Durgesh Jaat murder case.
The chargesheet was filed yesterday a day before
Patel`s judicial remand ended and within 15 days of his
The court has fixed June 7 as the date of hearing for
taking cognisance of the charge sheet.
Apart from Patel, the other eight accused are his two
sons Sandeep and Sudeep, his cousin Rajesh Lathi, his nephew
Amit Patel, Arun Jaat, Deepak Sharan, Manoj Khushwaha and
Meanwhile, Patel has moved an application seeking his
release so that he could attend his son`s wedding at Harda on
He has also moved a bail application in the Indore
High Court against the order of CBI Special Judge, R K Joshi
who denied him bail and send him to judicial remand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!