Durgesh murder: CBI files chargesheet against BJP MLA
Indore: The CBI has filed a chargesheet in
the district court here against BJP MLA and former Revenue
Minister Kamal Patel and eight others including his two sons
in the Durgesh Jaat murder case.
The chargesheet was filed yesterday a day before
Patel`s judicial remand ended and within 15 days of his
The court has fixed June 7 as the date of hearing for
taking cognisance of the charge sheet.
Apart from Patel, the other eight accused are his two
sons Sandeep and Sudeep, his cousin Rajesh Lathi, his nephew
Amit Patel, Arun Jaat, Deepak Sharan, Manoj Khushwaha and
Meanwhile, Patel has moved an application seeking his
release so that he could attend his son`s wedding at Harda on
He has also moved a bail application in the Indore
High Court against the order of CBI Special Judge, R K Joshi
who denied him bail and send him to judicial remand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- PM Modi's 10th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat': As it happened
- Anna Hazare extends support to ex-servicemen over OROP protests
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday