Elderly woman raped by sons-in-law in MP
Chhatarpur: In a shocking incident, a 60-year-old woman was allegedly raped by her sons-in-law at a village here, police said on Thursday.
The two accused, identified as - Santosh Basod (40) and Manjan Basod (29) - were inebriated when they sexually assaulted their mother-in-law at her house in Ghuvara village of the district on Tuesday night, they said.
Later, the woman filed a complaint with police against the two.
She was sent for medical examination which confirmed rape, they said.
The duo has been arrested, police said, adding that further investigations were on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi