Elderly woman raped by sons-in-law in MP
Chhatarpur: In a shocking incident, a 60-year-old woman was allegedly raped by her sons-in-law at a village here, police said on Thursday.
The two accused, identified as - Santosh Basod (40) and Manjan Basod (29) - were inebriated when they sexually assaulted their mother-in-law at her house in Ghuvara village of the district on Tuesday night, they said.
Later, the woman filed a complaint with police against the two.
She was sent for medical examination which confirmed rape, they said.
The duo has been arrested, police said, adding that further investigations were on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok