Elderly woman raped by sons-in-law in MP
Chhatarpur: In a shocking incident, a 60-year-old woman was allegedly raped by her sons-in-law at a village here, police said on Thursday.
The two accused, identified as - Santosh Basod (40) and Manjan Basod (29) - were inebriated when they sexually assaulted their mother-in-law at her house in Ghuvara village of the district on Tuesday night, they said.
Later, the woman filed a complaint with police against the two.
She was sent for medical examination which confirmed rape, they said.
The duo has been arrested, police said, adding that further investigations were on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman