Elderly woman raped by sons-in-law in MP
Chhatarpur: In a shocking incident, a 60-year-old woman was allegedly raped by her sons-in-law at a village here, police said on Thursday.
The two accused, identified as - Santosh Basod (40) and Manjan Basod (29) - were inebriated when they sexually assaulted their mother-in-law at her house in Ghuvara village of the district on Tuesday night, they said.
Later, the woman filed a complaint with police against the two.
She was sent for medical examination which confirmed rape, they said.
The duo has been arrested, police said, adding that further investigations were on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Panel discussion on Mahesh Sharma's controversial safety guidelines for women tourists
- Panel discussion on Mahesh Sharma's controversial safety guidelines for tourist women - Part II
- DNA: Importance of viewers' comments and remarks on reported news
- DNA: Has PM Modi's mention of Balochistan during I-Day speech unsettled China?
- Afghan court sentences senior Taliban leader Anas Haqqani to death
- Abducted Australian aid worker freed in Afghanistan
- CM Chouhan in US to woo investors, says MP 'ideal' for investment
- China's first driverless subway line to launch in 2017
- I do what I believe in, can't have double standards: Radhika Apte