Eleven killed in MP road accident
Dhar: Eleven people, including five children, were on Wednesday killed and 10 others injured, two of them seriously, when a private bus hit a stationary truck at Panchakwasa village near Badnawar, about 60 kms from here.
The mishap occurred when the bus was going to Indore from Ahmedabad, Superintendent of Police, Sushant Saxena said.
The deceased, who have not been identified, include three women and five children. Those injured were rushed to a hospital at Badnawar and two have been referred to Indore in a critical condition, Saxena said.
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has directed financial assistance of Rs 1 lakh to family members of the dead, besides free treatment to the injured, District in-charge Minister Mahendra Hardia said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!