Eleven killed in MP road accident
Dhar: Eleven people, including five children, were on Wednesday killed and 10 others injured, two of them seriously, when a private bus hit a stationary truck at Panchakwasa village near Badnawar, about 60 kms from here.
The mishap occurred when the bus was going to Indore from Ahmedabad, Superintendent of Police, Sushant Saxena said.
The deceased, who have not been identified, include three women and five children. Those injured were rushed to a hospital at Badnawar and two have been referred to Indore in a critical condition, Saxena said.
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has directed financial assistance of Rs 1 lakh to family members of the dead, besides free treatment to the injured, District in-charge Minister Mahendra Hardia said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'