Eleven-year-old girl raped in MP
Raisen (Madhya Pradesh): An 11-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a youth in Panjara village here, police said on Monday.
The incident took place yesterday when the girl was playing outside and accused Chhotu alias Dharmendra from the same village sexually assaulted here, they said.
Police has launched a hunt to nab the accused, who fled from the scene, after villagers gathered there, hearing the cries of the girl.
A case has been registered and a complaint has been lodged with the Beori police station.
The girl has been admitted to the district hospital for treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- Shaharyar Khan hints at stepping down in August
- Ranji games at neutral venues, Duleep's zonal system scrapped
- Donald Trump slams Barack Obama for not mentioning Pearl Harbour attack
- Zee Media Exclusive: BJP will do better than 2014 in 2019 General Elections, says Rajnath Singh
- French prosecutor considering Qatar 2022 World Cup investigation