Eleven-year-old girl raped in MP
Raisen (Madhya Pradesh): An 11-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a youth in Panjara village here, police said on Monday.
The incident took place yesterday when the girl was playing outside and accused Chhotu alias Dharmendra from the same village sexually assaulted here, they said.
Police has launched a hunt to nab the accused, who fled from the scene, after villagers gathered there, hearing the cries of the girl.
A case has been registered and a complaint has been lodged with the Beori police station.
The girl has been admitted to the district hospital for treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam