Eleven-year-old girl raped in MP
Raisen (Madhya Pradesh): An 11-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a youth in Panjara village here, police said on Monday.
The incident took place yesterday when the girl was playing outside and accused Chhotu alias Dharmendra from the same village sexually assaulted here, they said.
Police has launched a hunt to nab the accused, who fled from the scene, after villagers gathered there, hearing the cries of the girl.
A case has been registered and a complaint has been lodged with the Beori police station.
The girl has been admitted to the district hospital for treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!