Eleven-year-old girl raped in MP
Raisen (Madhya Pradesh): An 11-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a youth in Panjara village here, police said on Monday.
The incident took place yesterday when the girl was playing outside and accused Chhotu alias Dharmendra from the same village sexually assaulted here, they said.
Police has launched a hunt to nab the accused, who fled from the scene, after villagers gathered there, hearing the cries of the girl.
A case has been registered and a complaint has been lodged with the Beori police station.
The girl has been admitted to the district hospital for treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'