Engineering student booked for rape in Indore
Indore: An engineering college student has been booked for allegedly blackmailing a woman here with obscene videos, which he prepared while sexually abusing her repeatedly over a period of two years, police said on Monday.
The 22-year-old woman, who is pursuing her MBA from an institution here alleged that the accused--Ayush Marskole (25)--was continuously threatening to upload the videos on the internet which he had prepared while allegedly raping her on the pretext of getting her a job, Tukoganj Police Station In-charge, K L Dangi told reporters here.
A rape case was registered against Marskole in the Tukoganj Police Station. Charges under other relevant sections were also registered against him, he said.
The complainant alleged that she came into contact with Marskole in 2012 and later he called her to his room with a promise to arrange job for her. There he had offered a cold drink laced with some sedatives to her and then raped her.
He had also shot a video film of her and on that basis continuously raped her by threatening her to upload the videos.
Fed up of his threats, the woman approached police and filed a complaint against Marskole.
Now the case has been transferred to SC/ST police station for further action as the complainant belongs to the SC category.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert