Engineering student booked for rape in Madhya Pradesh
Indore: An engineering college student has been booked for allegedly blackmailing a woman here with obscene videos, which he prepared while sexually abusing her repeatedly over a period of two years, police said on Monday.
The 22-year-old woman, who is pursuing her MBA from an institution here alleged that the accused--Ayush Marskole (25)--was continuously threatening to upload the videos on the internet which he had prepared while allegedly raping her on the pretext of getting her a job, Tukoganj Police Station In-charge, K L Dangi told reporters here.
A rape case was registered against Marskole in the Tukoganj Police Station.
Charges under other relevant sections were also registered against him, he said.
The complainant alleged that she came into contact with Marskole in 2012 and later he called her to his room with a promise to arrange job for her. There he had offered a cold drink laced with some seditives to her and then raped her.
He had also shot a video film of her and on that basis continuously raped her by threatening her to upload the videos.
Fed up of his threats, the woman approached police and filed a complaint against Marskole.
Now the case has been transferred to SC/ST police station for further action as the complainant belongs to the SC category.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof