Eve-teasers won’t get driving licence, passport in MP
Gwalior: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has said that those indulging in eve-teasing will not be given driving licence, passport and other government facilities.
The step is being taken to control eve-teasing in the state, Chouhan said during a function at the Gwalior trade fair here Monday evening.
Those found involved in eve-teasing would not be given driving licence, passport and character certificate, he said.
A database of eve-teasers and those indulging in similar offences would be prepared and appropriate action would be taken against them, he said.
A toll free telephone number for registering complaints about eve-teasing and misbehaviour would also become operational soon, the Chief Minister said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre