Eve-teasers won’t get driving licence, passport in MP
Gwalior: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has said that those indulging in eve-teasing will not be given driving licence, passport and other government facilities.
The step is being taken to control eve-teasing in the state, Chouhan said during a function at the Gwalior trade fair here Monday evening.
Those found involved in eve-teasing would not be given driving licence, passport and character certificate, he said.
A database of eve-teasers and those indulging in similar offences would be prepared and appropriate action would be taken against them, he said.
A toll free telephone number for registering complaints about eve-teasing and misbehaviour would also become operational soon, the Chief Minister said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian youth severely addicted to toxic drugs
- Leonardo DiCaprio to speak about anti-beef movement at RSS meet in UK
- Bihar rape: Accused five persons still absconding, Police clueless
- UK's exit from EU: India prepared for all eventualities, says Shaktikanta Das
- Britain exits European Union, first country to leave 28-nation bloc
- Sky is the limit for me with right director: Alia Bhatt
- BJP's alliance with Akali Dal will continue in Punjab: Jha
- Don't restrict yourself: Priyanka Chopra's message to youth
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi's speech at SCO meet - Full Text
- Mob destroys mosque as religious, ethnic tension rises in Myanmar