Even boys are not safe in Madhya Pradesh: Digvijay Singh
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Congress leader Digvijay Singh on Saturday took a dig at Madhya Pradesh Finance Minister Raghavji, who quit on Friday following allegations of having unnatural sex with his servant.
The Congress leader tweeted: "Got a sms from a friend which I couldn`t resist to tweet ! " Now not only girls but a even boys are not safe in MP" No offence meant to RSS! (sic)"
Raj Kumar, a servant of Raghavji, submitted his complaint at the Habibganj police station on Friday. He claimed that for a long time Raghavji was having unnatural sex with him. He has also levelled similar charges against an official.
He claimed that a sex CD has also been made.
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan directed Raghavji to submit his resignation.
Raghavji confirmed to reporters that he has been told resign. Chouhan accepted his resignation and forwarded it to Governor Ram Naresh Yadav.
Water Resource Minister Jayant Malaviya has been handed over the charge of the state Finance Ministry.
The Congress described it as an unfortunate incident. It criticised the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party and said this incident has exposed the BJP`s real face.
(With IANS inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Biggest Indian acquisition by a Chinese company: Fosun to buy Gland Pharma for $1.26 billion
- Has this former Australian cricketer been approached for ‘Housefull 4’?
- Sri Lanka vs Australia: 1st Test, Day 4 — As it happened...
- Indian national, on death row in Indonesia, not executed: Sushma Swaraj
- West Indies vs India 2016: I'm not too worried about my form, says Cheteshwar Pujara