Even boys are not safe in Madhya Pradesh: Digvijay Singh
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Congress leader Digvijay Singh on Saturday took a dig at Madhya Pradesh Finance Minister Raghavji, who quit on Friday following allegations of having unnatural sex with his servant.
The Congress leader tweeted: "Got a sms from a friend which I couldn`t resist to tweet ! " Now not only girls but a even boys are not safe in MP" No offence meant to RSS! (sic)"
Raj Kumar, a servant of Raghavji, submitted his complaint at the Habibganj police station on Friday. He claimed that for a long time Raghavji was having unnatural sex with him. He has also levelled similar charges against an official.
He claimed that a sex CD has also been made.
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan directed Raghavji to submit his resignation.
Raghavji confirmed to reporters that he has been told resign. Chouhan accepted his resignation and forwarded it to Governor Ram Naresh Yadav.
Water Resource Minister Jayant Malaviya has been handed over the charge of the state Finance Ministry.
The Congress described it as an unfortunate incident. It criticised the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party and said this incident has exposed the BJP`s real face.
(With IANS inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi's 2015 CBSE Class 12 topper M Gayatri talks to Zee Media
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- DNA: Sikh man in New Zealand removed his turban to help injured kid
- Hundreds die as heat wave continues in India
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- Pranab Mukherjee defends Bofors scam, says it was just a media trial
- DNA: AIIMS doctor removes both kidneys of minor, claims she had only one
- Growing medical negligence in Delhi's AIIMS
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- One year of Modi govt: PM Modi addresses mega rally in Mathura Part-II
- Para athlete Deepa Malik complains of callous service by Air India
- Smriti Irani visits Amethi, promises to pay insurance money to 25,000 women
- One year of NDA govt: PM Modi writes open letter to nation, promises to transform India
- World optimistic about India: PM Narendra Modi on 1 year of NDA govt
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- AAP govt moves resolution against MHA notification: As it happened
- Heatwave kills 90 more in Andhra, Telangana; toll crosses 800
- UBSE Results 2015 (ubse.uk.gov.in): Uttarakhand 12th Result 2015 to be announced today at 11 AM
- Gujjars adamant on holding talks in Bayana; rail tracks remain blocked
- CBSE 10th result to be declared tomorrow
- CBSE Class X Board Results 2015 to declared tomorrow
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- Salman Khan's `Bajrangi Bhaijaan` teaser to be out in two days?
- What couldn't be done in last 10 years, NDA govt did in one year: Smriti Irani in Amethi