Even boys are not safe in Madhya Pradesh: Digvijay Singh
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Congress leader Digvijay Singh on Saturday took a dig at Madhya Pradesh Finance Minister Raghavji, who quit on Friday following allegations of having unnatural sex with his servant.
The Congress leader tweeted: "Got a sms from a friend which I couldn`t resist to tweet ! " Now not only girls but a even boys are not safe in MP" No offence meant to RSS! (sic)"
Raj Kumar, a servant of Raghavji, submitted his complaint at the Habibganj police station on Friday. He claimed that for a long time Raghavji was having unnatural sex with him. He has also levelled similar charges against an official.
He claimed that a sex CD has also been made.
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan directed Raghavji to submit his resignation.
Raghavji confirmed to reporters that he has been told resign. Chouhan accepted his resignation and forwarded it to Governor Ram Naresh Yadav.
Water Resource Minister Jayant Malaviya has been handed over the charge of the state Finance Ministry.
The Congress described it as an unfortunate incident. It criticised the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party and said this incident has exposed the BJP`s real face.
(With IANS inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people