Indore: After failing to get campus
placement, a 22-year-old student of an engineering college
today ended his life by consuming poison here, police said.
In the morning Gaurav Saluja living at Green Park Colony
was rushed to a hospital in a critical state where doctors
pronounced him brought dead, police added.
Some companies were picking up students from the private
engineering college for last two days, but Gaurav failed to
get placement, they said.
After this, Gaurav was upset, police said adding
investigations in the case were under way.