Fake currency racket busted, 2 held
Ujjain: Two members of an inter-state gang involved in circulating counterfeit currency were arrested and fake notes of face value Rs 40,000 were recovered from their possession, police said here on Saturday.
Shakir and Mohsin alias Ikku were arrested on Friday from Freeganj area, City SP Rajesh Sahay said.
Police seized fake notes of face value Rs 40,000 in denomination of 500 from them, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Live: Jayalalithaa passes away after suffering cardiac arrest; Panneerselvam takes oath as new CM of Tamil Nadu
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what