Farmer commits suicide in MP
Balaghat: An 18-year-old farmer committed suicide at Kochawada village near here, police said on Sunday.
The deceased Rajkumar Gond`s body was found hanging to a tree in his field yesterday, they said adding that he had left his place stating he was going to the market.
Investigations were underway to know what prompted Gond to take the extreme step, Lamta Police Station House Officer, Sanjay Dwivedi said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'