‘Farmers being implicated in false power theft cases`
Chhattarpur: Leader of Opposition in the Madhya Pradesh Assembly, Ajay Singh, on Wednesday alleged that the BJP Government in the state had sent a large number of farmers to jail by implicating them in false power theft cases, while big industrialist were going scot-free.
Ajay, with the party workers, staged a sit-in demonstration at Bada Malhera town today on the issue.
On the sixth-day of his Jan Chetna Yatra, he addressed nearly a dozen meetings. At Bijawar, he said, "power theft cases against big industries were established, but not a single industrialist was sent to jail. Instead, they were provided relief, while farmers are put in jails by implicating them in false cases".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Central team to visit Kashmir to look into infiltration today
- Akshay Kumar looks dapper in the brand new poster of ‘Rustom’
- BJP has reduced foreign policy to ''event management exercise'': JD(U)
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan behind Steven Spielberg's 'The BFG' release delay?
- 11-year-old blood cancer patient seeks help from PM Narendra Modi, CM Akhilesh Yadav