‘Farmers being implicated in false power theft cases`
Chhattarpur: Leader of Opposition in the Madhya Pradesh Assembly, Ajay Singh, on Wednesday alleged that the BJP Government in the state had sent a large number of farmers to jail by implicating them in false power theft cases, while big industrialist were going scot-free.
Ajay, with the party workers, staged a sit-in demonstration at Bada Malhera town today on the issue.
On the sixth-day of his Jan Chetna Yatra, he addressed nearly a dozen meetings. At Bijawar, he said, "power theft cases against big industries were established, but not a single industrialist was sent to jail. Instead, they were provided relief, while farmers are put in jails by implicating them in false cases".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj