‘Farmers being implicated in false power theft cases`
Chhattarpur: Leader of Opposition in the Madhya Pradesh Assembly, Ajay Singh, on Wednesday alleged that the BJP Government in the state had sent a large number of farmers to jail by implicating them in false power theft cases, while big industrialist were going scot-free.
Ajay, with the party workers, staged a sit-in demonstration at Bada Malhera town today on the issue.
On the sixth-day of his Jan Chetna Yatra, he addressed nearly a dozen meetings. At Bijawar, he said, "power theft cases against big industries were established, but not a single industrialist was sent to jail. Instead, they were provided relief, while farmers are put in jails by implicating them in false cases".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police