Father of medical student identifies girl’s body
Ujjain: An unidentified body of a
20-year-old woman, which was found near Shivpura station
earlier this month, was on Sunday identified to be that of a
second year MBBS student of Indore`s Mahatma Gandhi Memorial
(MGM) Medical College, police said.
Namrata Singh`s body was found on January 7 between
Ujjain and Maxi and since then remained unidentified,
Assistant Sub-Inspector of Kaytha police station Madhav Sharma
Namrata`s father Mehtab Singh, posted as Panchayat
Inspector in Mandla district, today identified her body, he
said, adding prima facie it appears to be a case of rape and
murder though exact cause will be known after post-mortem.
- Priyanka Chopra attends White House Correspondents' dinner, gets clicked with President Obama
- AgustaWestland scam: Manohar Parrikar to place all details about deal before Parliament on May 4
- READ: Rohit Sharma's touching hand-written letter to fans on his 29th birthday!
- `Obama out`: President gets in final laughs with US media
- Rajdeep Sardesai's exit from Twitter: REVEALED - Actual reason behind the journalist's walkout!