‘FCI team found wheat purchase scam in MP’
Bhopal: Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh said on Wednesday that a team of Food Corporation of India (FCI) had found that his claims about wheat purchase scam in Madhya Pradesh were true.
In a statement here, the Congress general secretary said that FCI team had found that in Rajgarh, wheat was purportedly purchased from farmers who had not even sown the crop.
In many cases, on-paper procurement exceeded the total yield from the area, Singh alleged.
Un-irrigated lands were shown as irrigated ones and their wheat yields were inflated, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Watch: Special 'Justice League' Comic-Con 2016 footage will give you goosebumps!
- Air India to get 6 more Boeing Dreamliners by next year
- AAP has very close links with radicals: Sukhbir Singh Badal
- AAP has very close links with radicals, alleges Sukhbir Singh Badal
- Donald Trump says EU formed 'to beat US at making money'