‘FCI team found wheat purchase scam in MP’
Bhopal: Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh said on Wednesday that a team of Food Corporation of India (FCI) had found that his claims about wheat purchase scam in Madhya Pradesh were true.
In a statement here, the Congress general secretary said that FCI team had found that in Rajgarh, wheat was purportedly purchased from farmers who had not even sown the crop.
In many cases, on-paper procurement exceeded the total yield from the area, Singh alleged.
Un-irrigated lands were shown as irrigated ones and their wheat yields were inflated, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users