Fire in cycle shop kills sleeping youth in MP
Indore: A 22-year-old man was killed in a fire that engulfed a cycle-shop in Piplyahana area early on Wednesday, police said.
Pavan Rathore had slept inside the shop, locked by his brother Shubham from outside, last night when the incident took place, they said.
Police suspect that the youth, in an inebriated state, might have lit fire inside the shop to protect himself from the severe cold that resulted in a blaze.
A case has been registered and further investigations were on, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- NIA busts ISIS module in Hyderabad; 11 arrested
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- From criticism to unconditional love: Argentine fans urge Lionel Messi not to quit
- SC dismisses PIL seeking ban on WhatsApp, other messaging apps
- Arvind Kejriwal accuses political parties in Goa of encouraging sex, drugs, prostitution
- Triple talaq issue to be examined on touchstone of Constitutional framework: SC
- Political parties in Goa encourage sex tourism: Kejriwal