Fire in cycle shop kills sleeping youth in MP
Indore: A 22-year-old man was killed in a fire that engulfed a cycle-shop in Piplyahana area early on Wednesday, police said.
Pavan Rathore had slept inside the shop, locked by his brother Shubham from outside, last night when the incident took place, they said.
Police suspect that the youth, in an inebriated state, might have lit fire inside the shop to protect himself from the severe cold that resulted in a blaze.
A case has been registered and further investigations were on, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!