Fire in cycle shop kills sleeping youth in MP
Indore: A 22-year-old man was killed in a fire that engulfed a cycle-shop in Piplyahana area early on Wednesday, police said.
Pavan Rathore had slept inside the shop, locked by his brother Shubham from outside, last night when the incident took place, they said.
Police suspect that the youth, in an inebriated state, might have lit fire inside the shop to protect himself from the severe cold that resulted in a blaze.
A case has been registered and further investigations were on, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- North Korean envoy rejects Trump overture to meet leader
- Trump economics would 'bankrupt America', says Clinton
- 2,000 migrants rescued from Mediterranean: Italian coast guard
- Assam CM Sarbananda Sonowal along with a likely 10-member cabinet to take oath today
- Know how long Sonu Nigam sang on the streets for the ‘beggar’ video