Fire in cycle shop kills sleeping youth in MP
Indore: A 22-year-old man was killed in a fire that engulfed a cycle-shop in Piplyahana area early on Wednesday, police said.
Pavan Rathore had slept inside the shop, locked by his brother Shubham from outside, last night when the incident took place, they said.
Police suspect that the youth, in an inebriated state, might have lit fire inside the shop to protect himself from the severe cold that resulted in a blaze.
A case has been registered and further investigations were on, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city