Fire in Raj Bhavan premises in Bhopal

A fire on Tuesday night extensively damaged a guest house located in the Raj Bhavan premises here but there was no casualty.

Bhopal: A fire on Tuesday night extensively damaged a guest house located in the Raj Bhavan premises here but there was no casualty.

The fire broke out in Kanha Guest House, used by VVIPs like the President and the Prime Minister, due to a short circuit, Raj Bhavan sources said.

Around half a dozen fire tenders brought the blaze under control but by then various items kept inside the guest house had been damaged, they said.

No loss of life was reported, the sources added.

PTI

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. You can find out more by clicking this link

Close