First int`l flight from Raja Bhoj airport carries Haj pilgrims
Bhopal: A total of 210 Haj pilgrims on Friday
left for Jeddah in the maiden international flight from Raja
"Two hundred and ten Haj pilgrims today left for Jeddah
by NAS Air`s flight from Raja Bhoj airport," Madhya Pradesh
Haj Committee Chairman Saleem Qureshi told a news agency.
He said that more than 2,000 pilgrims will fly to Jeddah
Qureshi said that the NAS Air, a subsidiary of Saudi
National Air Services, that bagged the contract to carry Haj
pilgrims from the city will continue to fly from Raja Bhoj
airport till October 31.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi