Five found dead inside car in Madhya Pradesh
Sehore: Five persons, including four of a family, were found dead in a car on the Bhopal-Bilquisganj road near here on Saturday.
Villagers from nearby Khedla found a car parked on the road following which they found the bodies lying inside. Suspecting foul play, they immediately informed the police about the incident.
The deceased family members were identified as Deepsingh Malviya (32), his wife Rukmani (30), daughter Sanjana (5) and son Sourabh (3), police said, adding the fifth person is yet to be identified.
Though the exact cause of the death would be known after autopsy, prima facie it appears that they were strangulated to death by someone known to them as there were no signs of any struggle found on the spot, they said.
Deepsingh belonged to Khedla village and was engaged in real estate business. He had a criminal background and was once externed from Sehore district by local administration.
The bodies have been brought to Sehore for post-mortem by the police and further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- US Open: After clinching second Olympic gold, Andy Murray eyes fourth Grand Slam title
- Dahi Handi events in Dadar, Thane flout Supreme Court rule; human pyramids go beyond 20 feet
- Sleep deprivation may lead to memory loss
- Why are people going so crazy over Reliance Jio test SIM
- Newborn with Zika virus found infected 2 months after birth