Five found dead inside car in Madhya Pradesh
Sehore: Five persons, including four of a family, were found dead in a car on the Bhopal-Bilquisganj road near here on Saturday.
Villagers from nearby Khedla found a car parked on the road following which they found the bodies lying inside. Suspecting foul play, they immediately informed the police about the incident.
The deceased family members were identified as Deepsingh Malviya (32), his wife Rukmani (30), daughter Sanjana (5) and son Sourabh (3), police said, adding the fifth person is yet to be identified.
Though the exact cause of the death would be known after autopsy, prima facie it appears that they were strangulated to death by someone known to them as there were no signs of any struggle found on the spot, they said.
Deepsingh belonged to Khedla village and was engaged in real estate business. He had a criminal background and was once externed from Sehore district by local administration.
The bodies have been brought to Sehore for post-mortem by the police and further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre