Five found dead inside car in Madhya Pradesh
Sehore: Five persons, including four of a family, were found dead in a car on the Bhopal-Bilquisganj road near here on Saturday.
Villagers from nearby Khedla found a car parked on the road following which they found the bodies lying inside. Suspecting foul play, they immediately informed the police about the incident.
The deceased family members were identified as Deepsingh Malviya (32), his wife Rukmani (30), daughter Sanjana (5) and son Sourabh (3), police said, adding the fifth person is yet to be identified.
Though the exact cause of the death would be known after autopsy, prima facie it appears that they were strangulated to death by someone known to them as there were no signs of any struggle found on the spot, they said.
Deepsingh belonged to Khedla village and was engaged in real estate business. He had a criminal background and was once externed from Sehore district by local administration.
The bodies have been brought to Sehore for post-mortem by the police and further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption