Five found dead inside car in Madhya Pradesh
Sehore: Five persons, including four of a family, were found dead in a car on the Bhopal-Bilquisganj road near here on Saturday.
Villagers from nearby Khedla found a car parked on the road following which they found the bodies lying inside. Suspecting foul play, they immediately informed the police about the incident.
The deceased family members were identified as Deepsingh Malviya (32), his wife Rukmani (30), daughter Sanjana (5) and son Sourabh (3), police said, adding the fifth person is yet to be identified.
Though the exact cause of the death would be known after autopsy, prima facie it appears that they were strangulated to death by someone known to them as there were no signs of any struggle found on the spot, they said.
Deepsingh belonged to Khedla village and was engaged in real estate business. He had a criminal background and was once externed from Sehore district by local administration.
The bodies have been brought to Sehore for post-mortem by the police and further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- IIT Kharagpur students design racing car to compete in Russia
- IRCTC to offer Rs 10 lakh insurance cover for Re 1
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security?
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part II
- Japan police search home of suspect in stabbing spree
- 5 affordable hatchbacks with first-in-class features –Check out
- Twitter's Android app makes night-time tweeting easy
- Chinese troops camp in Uttarakhand's Chamoli, PLA helicopter violates Indian airspace
- Assam flood toll 12, CM makes statement in House